Please make a note of our new DROP OFF LOCATION FOR OUR PRESCHOOL STUDENTS ONLY: Drop off location for our PRESCHOOL STUDENTS will begin today on the SOUTH FRONT SIDE OF OUR SCHOOL CAMPUS. Doors will open at 8:30 AM and will remain open until 8:40 AM. After 8:40 AM, PARENTS WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE FRONT OFFICE TO GET A LATE SLIP.
We will be approving the final Parent Involvement policy, School Compact, and electing new PTO Offcers for our 2016/2017 school year at our last PTO meeting this Wednesday, April 27th, at 6 PM.
ELC will be celebrating “Dia Del Niño” this Wednesday from 8:15 AM to 11:30 AM. If you would like more information about this event, please contact your child’s teachers.
This Friday is MOVIE NIGHT! Please bring your entire family for a night of fun. Movie night begins at 6 PM in the cafeteria.
Remember that our KINDER REGISTRATION is now open! We are having “KINDER REGISTRATION” for the 2016/2017 school year every Wednesday from 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM Please contact our front office for more information.
AzMerit Testing will continue this week for all of our grades 3-5 students and DIBELS Testing is just two weeks away for our K-2 students. Please make sure that your child is here everyday and on time. These assessments determine your chid’s placement for next year. Please talk to your child about how important it is for him or her to take their time and do their BEST. Together, we can help your child receive a solid academic foundation and help them be successful in their education.
Mark Your Calendar:
• April – Emergency Drills (Fire, Lockdown, Lockout & Earthquake)
• April 7th – May 2nd – AzMerit Testing for all grades 3-5.
• April 27th – Last PTO Meeting / PTO Elections / Business Meeting
• May 9th – May 20th – FINAL DIBELS Testing Window for K-2 Students
• May 17th – PRESCHOOL PROMOTION on Tueday at 10:00 AM
• May 24th – KINDERGARTEN PROMOTION on Tueday at 10:00 AM
• May 25th – ELC’S TALENT SHOW on Wednesday at 8:00 AM
• May 25th – 5th GRADE PROMOTION on Wednesday at 6:00 PM
Office Hours: 7:05 A.M. to 3:45 P.M. The office will not be accessible after 3:45 P.M. Thank you for your partnership and support!