ELC staff is working very hard to prepare your child academically for the next school year. However, we cannot do this without your support. Please look at the different ways that you can support your child:
1. Make sure that you check his or her backpack every day for homework, and/or important information.
2. Do not take your child out early from school. Taking out your child early from school affects his or her learning.
3. Make sure that your child is here every day on time.
4. Talk with your child’s teacher if you have any concerns or questions.
5. Visit your child’s classroom periodically.
6. Come to our office to fill out a parent volunteer, so that you can volunteer in your child’s classroom.
ELC will be having two honor roll assemblies. Grades 3-5 will be having thier assembly this Wednesday, January 18th, beginning around 8:20 AM. Grades K-2 will be having their honor roll assembly this Friday, January 20th, around 8:20 AM. Will also be recognizing our students who had perfect attendance for the second quarter at both assemblies. Please make plans to come and celebrate your child’s success with us.
Let’s continue to work together to make your child’s education a memorable one. Remember, that ELC’s vision is to lay a solid academic foundation, so that your child can be successful throughout their education. Report cards will be going home this Tuesday, January 18th.
Have a great week!
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING FRIENDLY REMINDERS:
1. This is just a friendly reminder that any student who loses his or her school I.D. card will cost their parents five (5) dollars to replace it.
OFFICE HOURS: Monday through Friday: 7:05 A.M. to 3:45 P.M. (928) 341-6701